Anglo Printers are a commercial Litho & Digital printing company based in Drogheda, County Louth. We print all sorts of Commercial Print including brochures, magazines, prospectus, books, booklets, packaging, racecards, programmes, mailers, posters, wide format display print, and many other products. To find out more about our graphic design, printing and finishing services please visit our website: www.angloprinters.ie
The following discloses the information gathering and dissemination practices of Anglo Printers.
A user can access our site without providing any information at all. Services that currently require some form of sign up include a submission of the form on the Contact Us page. The information collected when a user signs up for a service can include an email address and name plus other contact details. We do not follow a user's browsing path outside of our websites.
Information Automatically Logged
We log your IP address, browser's user agent, and referring address to help diagnose problems with our server, to administer our website and to identify unique users. Your IP address is also used to gather broad demographic information. Our newsletters contain tracking pixels. This pixel is embedded in e-mails and allows us to analyse the success of our newsletters. Because of these tracking pixels, we may see if and when you open an e-mail and which links within the email you click. This behaviour is not passed to third parties.
What personal data do we collect from you?
The type of personal data Anglo Printers collect from you may be:
- Basic contact details such as email address, company name, contact name and telephone number
- IP address
The personal data we collect will be used for the following purposes:
- To respond to any enquiry or application form you submit.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us.
- To notify you about changes to our service
- To send emails if you have opted into any of these services
- To contact you in connection with any competitions you have entered
- To send out a company newsletter with latest company news, promotions, new machinery updates, new product and service updates, price increases, seasonal promotions, competitions/draws, special offers, environmental policy and standards news/complimentary booklets, employee in the spotlight news piece, complimentary posters, complimentary wall planners or calendars, employee news, awards news, printing tips, sponsorships, employee/management training updates, business expo's networking events, complimentary sample packs and holiday opening hours.
Our basis for processing the personal data:
(i) In subscribing to the newsletter or contacting us, you are consenting to the processes as described on this page. The basis is GDPR 6(1)(a) - Consent of the data subject.
(ii) It is necessary for our legitimate interests (to develop our products/services and grow our business).
Anglo Printers will not pass on your personal data to third parties.
Anglo Printers will process personal data for the time necessary to provide the service requested or until the user requests that the data controller suspends or removes the data. The user may unsubscribe at any time from the email newsletter by clicking the unsubscribe link on the footer of the newsletter.
Your rights as a data subject
At any point when we are in the possession of or processing your personal data, you, the data subject, have the following rights:
- Right of access - you have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you.
- Right of rectification - you have the right to correct data that we hold about you that is inaccurate or incomplete.
This site contains links to other sites. Anglo Printers is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such websites.
This site has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed to be 100 per cent secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, Anglo Printers cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us, and you do so at your own risk. Once we receive your transmission, we make our best effort to ensure its security on our systems.
Contacting the Website
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, or the security practices of this site, you can contact Anglo Printers at email@example.com.
Irish Data Protection Commissioner
Further information on your data privacy rights are available on the website of the Irish data protection commissioner (www.dataprivacy.ie)